Job Description & Application Information
Bancroft PLLC seeks a motivated individual to join the firm full-time and serve as Staff Assistant.
Responsibilities may include:
- Answering and directing phone calls
– Reception duties (preparation of conference rooms, greeting of guests)
– Scheduling for one of the firm’s partners
– Booking and organizing travel arrangements for attorneys
– Managing office supplies and functionality of workroom
– Troubleshooting & set-up for all staff IT issues (phone, computer, cellular, etc.)
– Assisting with execution of IT transitions (e-mail & phone migration, software changes, etc.)
– Time and expense entry for monthly invoices
– Organizing firm lunches and happy hours
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask and perform well under pressure
– Strong ability to prioritize
– Strong computer software skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Willing to take personal initiative when required
– Handle confidential information requiring discretion and diplomacy on a daily basis
The position requires a self-starter with outstanding organizational skills, flexibility, and willingness to work in a tight-knit team environment. Candidates are expected to demonstrate strong academic credentials, ability to adapt in a demanding environment, and eagerness to learn new things. Candidates must be able to work five days a week. Salary determined based on experience. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Please contact Rachel Hoffmann at 202.234.0090 with any questions about the Staff Assistant position. Interested persons should send a resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript to email@example.com.